ERROR: Command failed. See logs for output.

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 08:05:12 UTC 2016

I'm not sure Allon's patch might be causing the failures if its not merged
yet, especially when you're using mock via standard CI.
We should look instead of the latest patches that got merged.

e.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Gil Shinar <gshinar at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Going over the failure, I saw that there was a change in qemuimg.py and
> from that change on this job started to fail on a qemu-img requirement
> that is missing.
> Allon, can you please take a look?
>
> Thanks
> Gil
>

> On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Nir Soffer <nsoffer at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> In the last hour all builds failing - hopefully someone can access the
>> suggested *logs*.
>>
>> 08:20:32 INFO: installing package(s): autoconf automake git lago
>> lago-ovirt libguestfs-tools-c m2crypto make mom policycoreutils-python
>> pyflakes python-blivet python-coverage python-devel python-inotify
>> python-ioprocess python-netaddr python-nose python-pep8
>> python-pthreading python-rtslib python-six python34-nose python34-six
>> python34 rpm-build sudo yum yum-utils grubby
>> 08:20:44 ERROR: Command failed. See logs for output.
>>
>> see
>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_master_check-patch-el7-x86_64/555/console
>>
>> Nir

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHEV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)