Dropping support for none Standard-CI packages on Jenkins' slaves

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 11:30:42 UTC 2016

Hi,
As most jobs were migrated to standard CI, we still have prior puppet code
that installs various packages on all slaves. These packages cause 2
problems:
1) mask possible bugs by using different packages than the ones intended in
the standard CI files.
2) overhead and unneeded complication in puppet and the VM templates.

to ensure they are indeed not needed any more, I want to start removing the
packages gradually,
if no one objects I'll start by removing the following packages:

jasperreports-server
> postgresql-jdbc
> libnl
> log4j