CI fails

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 07:44:34 UTC 2016

OK,
But if we move to use git server instead of gerrit server (only for post
merge), we won't use the Gerrit trigger plugin, so I don't see how its
still relevant.
Instead of using the gerrit trigger to run post merge jobs, we'll use the
SCM plugin instead like a normal git.

Will this approach have any issues?