CI fails

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 11:11:40 UTC 2016

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 10:47 AM, David Caro <dcaro at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 04/20 10:44, Eyal Edri wrote:
> > OK,
> > But if we move to use git server instead of gerrit server (only for post
> > merge), we won't use the Gerrit trigger plugin, so I don't see how its
> > still relevant.
> > Instead of using the gerrit trigger to run post merge jobs, we'll use the
> > SCM plugin instead like a normal git.
> >
> > Will this approach have any issues?
>
> Well, no feedback on gerrit, no link to the gerrit change that caused it,
> and
> only triggering on merges.

On second thought,
Can't we keep using the Gerrit Trigger plugin for events, but use the
mirror URL for cloning instead of gerrit.ovirt.org,
IMO it will work and worth a try.

Also, about the cloning, What if we won't create the target GIT REPO of the
'private' repos we want to avoid cloning,
That will fail replication and won't clone the repo we want to keep.