Jenkins.ovirt.org Upgrade | 24/04/2016(Sunday) - 18:00 TLV

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Sun Apr 24 16:47:21 UTC 2016

The migration was completed, if you encounter any problems please email
infra-support at ovirt.org to track the issue.
The old instance, with the none-yamlized jobs can be found in
http://jenkins-old.ovirt.org,
if you need any of the none-yamlized jobs feel free to enable them in
http://jenkins-old.ovirt.org(only yamlized jobs were migrated)