httpcomponets-cliet_master/core_master create-rpms

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Mon Apr 25 15:13:51 UTC 2016

On 04/25/2016 04:38 PM, Nadav Goldin wrote:
> Hey Juan,
>
>     http://jenkins-old.ovirt.org/job/httpcomponents-client_master_create-rpms_merged/
>
>     http://jenkins-old.ovirt.org/job/httpcomponents-core_master_create-rpms_merged/
>
> do you happened to know if these 2 jobs are still needed? they were last
> built
> on 06/2014, but they are in the 3.6 publisher(which is failing right now
> as we didn't
> migrate the past builds, only the yamlized jobs)

Those two jobs are needed to build the HTTP components packages that are
needed by the Java SDK. However it is very unlikely that we will ever
use them again, as we won't probably be releasing new versions of those
packages. I'd say that you can remove them. Should we need new releases
of the HTTP components packages we can then create the yaml jobs.

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain