mirrors management

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 15:50:47 UTC 2016

https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-257 is the right think I
think.

Last time we discussed it it was summarized to whether we want
a tool that manages also the mirror lists for yum, or just a simple
monitoring tool such as
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/mirmon/
which I think could be setup quite easily.
either way we didn't reach any decision, I agree with Sandro that
this is quite important, as last time I went over the mirror sites
some were not updated for more than a month(which was fixed
then.. but some time passed)