Added postgresql-contrib to engine dependencies

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Aug 3 10:39:31 UTC 2016

The setup-upgrade jobs are not using standard CI yet unfortunately because
its not possible to run engine on mock.
There is an open ticket to migrate these to use Lago instead.

I think the best option will be to add 'yum install postgresql-contrib' to
the job itself so it will be installed when its running,
The cleanup should takecare of removing it for the next job.

Hopefully this will be temporarily until we move the job to Lago.

Maybe other infra members will have other ideas as well...

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Martin Perina <mperina at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we have added postgresql-contrib dependency to ovirt-engine and bump
> required version to postgresql >= 9.2 in [1]. We have added the package
> also to check-merged.packages and check-patch.packages, but jenkins jobs
> are still failing. Do we need to add postgresql-contrib also to some
> jenkins confuguration?
>
> Thanks
>
> Martin
>

> [1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/61885

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)