Vdsm CI on 3.6 missing vmconsole package

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 08:17:17 UTC 2016

On 31 August 2016 at 10:44, Francesco Romani <fromani at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

The nightly publisher job should be doing that for you, but it seems
to only publish 3.6 for el6 and el7 ATM. That is probably a bug.

In more detail, it looks like somebody made the
'copy-create-job-artifact-all-platforms' YAML macro just be an alias
to 'copy-create-job-artifact-engine-platforms' instead actually
including all platforms...

@sbonazzo, any idea why is it setup like this ATM?

--
Barak Korren