[oVirt Jenkins] test-repo_ovirt_experimental_master - Build #3801 - SUCCESS!

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Thu Dec 1 08:53:25 UTC 2016

> You understand wrong. The cache dir (/var/lib/lago) is bind-mounted
> into mock, so it persists across runs.

This is interesting cause I see it constantly downloads some RPMs each run.
Maybe repos updated that fast then it makes sense. Will take a look during
debug.

> > Now I am not sure do we really need mock in ovirt system tests? As I
> > understand it uses lago and lago runs everything inside vms so it is
> somehow
> > isolated already?
>
> You still need an isolated environment to run Lago itself and its
> dependencies. Also the test code itself is not running in a VM.

Ok. Makes sense if the tests run outside the lago. And also since we bind
mount that should be good enough.

--
Anton Marchukov
Senior Software Engineer - RHEV CI - Red Hat