engine 3.6 build fails

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Tue Dec 6 08:56:55 UTC 2016

On 6 December 2016 at 10:16, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:

>> I think that the issue could be related to this change:
>> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/67801
>>
>> adding Barak
>
> Hmm... yes my bad... it has to do with the el6 chroots using
> "groupsinstall" to setup things instead of "install"... I'll try to
> see if I can work around that... (I'm thinking I can get away with
> moving el6 to use "install" b/c the 'yum' doing the setup is the one
> on the host which should be el7 or newer)

Here, this should fix this:
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/67860/

Lets merge it quickly (and then I'll have to erase the mock cache on
the slave to get the chroot rebuilt)

One more thing - please make sure to address such emails to infra as
well next time so other infra members know what is going on...

--
Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com
RHCE, RHCi, RHV-DevOps Team