[ovirt-devel] 4.0.x dependency failure (vdsm-jsonrpc-java)

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Sun Dec 11 14:11:46 UTC 2016

On 11 December 2016 at 16:01, Eyal Edri <eedri at redhat.com> wrote:

> AFAIK all of these builds were triggered on merged patches.

We need to see which code its cloning - I suspect it is still trying
to clone the patch instead of the master branch, this may indeed be a
bug in how we configure the git plugin to work with the Gerrit
trigger.
(It just occurred to me it may need to be configured differently fro
pre and post-merge jobs)

We will need to investigate this more deeply (compare git hashes jobs
get before and after merge, etc.)

But if its a ff-only repo, this means that you can't merge a patch
that needs a rebase, so if patches were rebased, and build_artifacts
runs post-merge, it should be impossible to get it to run on
non-rebased code.

--
Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com