Why experimental is failing

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 11:40:11 UTC 2016

בתאריך 12 בדצמ׳ 2016 12:47 PM,‏ "Eyal Edri" <eedri at redhat.com> כתב:

Looks like the issue is in the following code:

# disable any other repos to avoid downloading metadata
yum install --disablerepo=\* --enablerepo=alocalsync -y yum-utils
yum-config-manager --disable \*
yum-config-manager --enable alocalsync

in ost common/deploy-scripts/add_local_repo.sh

Might be happening due to new yum available now from CentoOS 7.3...

Do we really need to disable all repos when installing yum-utils?

alocalsync is probably lago's internal repo. so we need to only use it.

We probably just need some more deps in reposync conf to resolve this.

But why are we installing yum-utils on engine at all?