mirrors errors

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 15:27:10 UTC 2016

Actually Evgheni found the reason for that [1].

132
<https://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=jenkins.git;a=blob;f=mock_configs/mock_genconfig;h=b15504a4139b21ce7df7d932b735ffcea3af0a55;hb=refs/heads/master#l132>
        if check_proxy(proxy_url, repo_url):
133
<https://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=jenkins.git;a=blob;f=mock_configs/mock_genconfig;h=b15504a4139b21ce7df7d932b735ffcea3af0a55;hb=refs/heads/master#l133>
            base_config = proxied_config
134
<https://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=jenkins.git;a=blob;f=mock_configs/mock_genconfig;h=b15504a4139b21ce7df7d932b735ffcea3af0a55;hb=refs/heads/master#l134>
        else:
135
<https://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=jenkins.git;a=blob;f=mock_configs/mock_genconfig;h=b15504a4139b21ce7df7d932b735ffcea3af0a55;hb=refs/heads/master#l135>
            logging.warn("Not using proxied configuration")

we verify repoproxy availability in mock_genconfig and if it is not
available - use default configs instead of proxied. This essentially avoids
all of our improvement patches. Guess that code is not needed anymore and
can be safely removed.

[1]