mirrors errors

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 15:47:55 UTC 2016

On 12 December 2016 at 17:27, Anton Marchukov <amarchuk at redhat.com> wrote:
> Actually Evgheni found the reason for that [1].

> we verify repoproxy availability in mock_genconfig and if it is not
> available - use default configs instead of proxied.

You could've asked me, I explained exactly this on one of the threads
that discuss these failures.
Its not using the default configs though - just the none-proxies ones,
those conf files are managed by us as well.

> This essentially avoids
> all of our improvement patches. Guess that code is not needed anymore and
> can be safely removed.

Neah, its good to have around so we're resilient to proxy server failures.
Since the check is based on the URL in the *-proxed.conf file, it
means that when you change it to not use repoproxy, this check will
not use it as well.