lago failure

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 16:35:22 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,
Please pull latest master, the issue for 4.0/master should be
resolved. This was caused due to package changes in CentOS 7.3
yesterday.

> playing with install_lago.sh, I've found few issues that are blocking
my further progress. First problem is that install_lago.sh on el7
doesn't install EPEL.
Thanks for reporting - you mind opening an issue at
https://github.com/lago-project/lago-demo/issues?

Nadav.