[OVIRT CI] Tests succeeded, build failed

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 08:20:05 UTC 2016

> I kept this build forever so people can inspect it:
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_master_check-patch-fc24-x86_64/6291/

Looking closer at this, there are two things here we may be able to address:

1. The cleanup script fails to un-mount a filesystem that is already not
   mounted. We can probably easily fix that [1].
2. The reason the cleanup script was trying to cleanup stuff in the 1st place
   was because a major mess was left around on the node by the vdsm
   check_merged job that ran on it prior to this job [2]. The check_merged job
   failed in such a way that made the cleanup script not run at all. I'm still
   not sure what it the root cause of that, so we'll need to further
   investigate.

I will make a quick fix for #1 so that #2 failures do not cascade into
other jobs until we can figure out why is it happening.

[1]: https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-937
[2]: https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-938

--
Barak Korren