new Jenkins VM in PHX lab

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 12:17:13 UTC 2016

re-installed and configured it without a partition table on the block
device. the updated procedure for increasing the volume size:
if there is still available space in the lvm group jenkins_lvm (can be seen
using vgdisplay):
1. lvextend /dev/mapper/jenkins_lvm-data -L410G
2. xfs_growfs /dev/mapper/jenkins_lvm-data

else:
1. increase volume size in engine-ui
2. pvresize /dev/vdb
3. lvextend /dev/mapper/jenkins_lvm-data -L410G
4. xfs_growfs /dev/mapper/jenkins_lvm-data