non html mail version of jira notification

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 16:26:52 UTC 2016

I've changed the default email type for infra user to text, so you
shouldn't see anymore HTML emails.
If you have any tickets assigned to you, you can change that on the user
preferences in JIRA.

e.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 11:34 AM, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am I the only who disable html mail (for security reason), and who would
> like to see a non html mail notifcation from Jira ?
>
> Could we open a RFE to the provider (since we can't patch it, not
> opensource...) ?
> --
> Michael Scherer
> Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure and Platform, OSAS

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)