vdsm-jsonrpc-java jobs

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Fri Jan 8 14:14:30 UTC 2016

Piotr,
As for removing el6 support,
These jobs are managed by jenkins job builder,
You can send the relevant patches to remove/alter whatever you need.

Anyhow, if we drop el6 job, there is no need to add the dependency to the
ovirt-master-snapshot-static repo.
Do you need help with the yaml patch?

e.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 9:28 AM, Piotr Kliczewski <pkliczew at redhat.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Isn't it time to move this to standard CI?
>>

> I was early adopter of it but it was not stable at the time. I still have
> it on my todo list.
> I need to changes for 3.6.2 and later can move to standard CI.
>

>> בתאריך 7 בינו׳ 2016 18:52,‏ "Piotr Kliczewski" <pkliczew at redhat.com> כתב:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Can someone create 3.6 jobs for vdsm-jsonrpc-java?
>>>
>>> Currently el6 job for 3.6 fails [1] due to missing slf4j dependency.
>>> This dependency is still available in [2] so the 3.6 should use this repo
>>> instead of ovirt-master-snapshot-static.
>>>
>>> Since el6 is no longer supported for master please remove el6 job for it
>>> as well.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Piotr
>>>

>>> [1]
>>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm-jsonrpc-java_master_create-rpms-el6-x86_64_created/159/console
>>> [2]
>>> http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.6-snapshot-static/rpm/el6/noarch/

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)