junit publishers in the standard job template?

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Jan 10 15:58:00 UTC 2016

For standard CI,
I think we already talked about this and there was a discussion on what to
do,
We'd like to implement a single index.html file so any script can push to
it and we'll have
a central place to show any results from tests/findbugs/etc...

For the "old style jobs" that uses yaml, feel free to add any plugin you'd
like to them,
I think the junit/xunit plugins are already installed so you shouldn't have
any issues.

e.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 7:16 PM, Fabian Deutsch <fdeutsch at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> wouldn't it make sense to add the junit publisher to the standard job
> template?
>
> That way a job can simple run make check and maybe there is a
> nosetests.xml file left over which is then displayed nicely.
>
> In case that no nosetests.xml file is there, no results will be shown
> and no harm is done.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> - fabian
>
> P.s.: I'd liek to have it for imgbased
>
> --
> Fabian Deutsch <fdeutsch at redhat.com>
> RHEV Hypervisor
> Red Hat

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)