gerrit.ovirt.org migration

Shlomo Ben David sbendavi at redhat.com
Sun Jul 10 14:35:08 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Today we are planning to migrate gerrit.ovirt.org server to a new bigger
instance on Amazon to improve performance.

   - The migration will start at 18:00 IDT
   - Estimate migration end time 19:00 IDT.

   - During the migration the server will not be available (you won't be
   able to send patches or review code)

   - The server will be down for about an hour, but if we'll be able to
   restore it before we'll let you know.

   - An email will be sent at the end of the migration process.

Best Regards,

Shlomi Ben-David | Software Engineer | Red Hat ISRAEL
Phone: +972-54-8008858
IRC: shlomibendavid (on #rhev-integ, #rhev-dev, #rhev-ci)

OPEN SOURCE - 1 4 011 && 011 4 1