RHEVM CI Jenkins daily report - 12

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 08:51:59 UTC 2016

On 13 July 2016 at 11:35, Juan Hernández <jhernand at redhat.com> wrote:

> I can do that, but is really strange, as "mock" isn't a dependency of
> the Ruby SDK. If this is the solution, then we will probably need to do
> the same for all packages, not just for the Ruby SDK.
>
> Note that apparently the package is required because it is needed to
> verify the signature of the "audit-libs" package, which seems to be
> signed with a key 81b46521. In a regular Fedora 24 installation that key
> is in the following file:
>
>   /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-24-primary
>
> But in this case it is trying to find from here:
>
>   /etc/pki/mock/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-24-primary
>
> Note also that this error is happening when mock is creating the build
> root, before it installs the dependencies listed in the .packages file,
> so I think adding the "mock" package to that list may not work anyhow.

This seems to have worked fine the 2nd time around:

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine-sdk-ruby_master_build-artifacts-fc24-x86_64/2/

The issue was probably that is was trying to run on fc21 the 1st time,
we already disabled all the fc21 slaves, so this should not happen
again.

The issue was probably that the fc21 mock package did not include the fc24 key.

--
Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com
RHEV-CI Team