jenkins slaves update status

Evgheni Dereveanchin ederevea at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 15:31:32 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,

I wanted to update you on progress with updating
Jenkins slaves to improve their performance:

1) all el7  slave VMs are configured to use scratch disks
2) all fc23 slave VMs are configured to use scratch disks (thanks Dusan for the help)
3) fc21 slaves are taken out of operation on the new Jenkins and in process of replacement with fc24 slaves
4) 5 new fc24 VM slaves installed today and using scratch disks: fc24-vm04..08

I will replace the rest of fc21 slaves on Monday. The process
is slowed down a bit by bugs in Foreman and Puppet that require
some manual work to make VM provisioning work properly.

Regards,
Evgheni Dereveanchin