jenkins slaves update status

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sat Jul 16 19:03:50 UTC 2016

Thanks for the update!
Looking forward to see improvement in job run time and storage load, which
will allow us to move forward with migration of more services
like foreman which is one of the last services we have outside of PHX.

e.

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Evgheni Dereveanchin <ederevea at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I wanted to update you on progress with updating
> Jenkins slaves to improve their performance:
>
> 1) all el7  slave VMs are configured to use scratch disks
> 2) all fc23 slave VMs are configured to use scratch disks (thanks Dusan
> for the help)
> 3) fc21 slaves are taken out of operation on the new Jenkins and in
> process of replacement with fc24 slaves
> 4) 5 new fc24 VM slaves installed today and using scratch disks:
> fc24-vm04..08
>
> I will replace the rest of fc21 slaves on Monday. The process
> is slowed down a bit by bugs in Foreman and Puppet that require
> some manual work to make VM provisioning work properly.
>
> Regards,
> Evgheni Dereveanchin

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHEV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)