ovirt-engine_master_coverity-analysis is broken

Sharon Naftaly snaftaly at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 07:56:44 UTC 2016

Looks like coverity changed their website recently. When trying to run wget
command it fails with 404 not found page.
Do you know who wrote the job's script? We may need to change it but in
order to get to different parts of the website a user/password is needed.
There is also a coverity plugin for Jenkins. Is there a reason we don't use
it?