Forgotten Patches in project ovirt-engine

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 13:28:38 UTC 2016

We have an automated script that cleans those.
We should update the threshold to be 120 (now its 180).

Anton, can you update the the abandon threshold to 120?

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Michal Skrivanek <
michal.skrivanek at redhat.com> wrote:

> can you please abandon this and any other Eldan’s patches which are still
> out there? They have been already addressed by other means
>
> Thanks,
> michal
>

> > On 17 Jul 2016, at 03:56, noreply+patchwatcher at ovirt.org wrote:
> >
> > The following patches did not have any activity for over 90 days, please
> consider nudging for more attention.
> > http://gerrit.ovirt.org/42867

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHEV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)