Upgraded all the fc23 vms

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 11:57:02 UTC 2016

Hi, just fyi I've upgraded all the fc23 vms in order to make sure they have the
latest libvirt installed (I kept the puppet 3 though). It's required in order
to get rid of the 'monitor socket not showing up' error that started happening
more often lately with the storage issues.

If you see any strange issues happening with them might be related, though it
should be safe as most of the jobs use mock.

Cheers!

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.