Adding a new flag to a specific gerrit project?

Lucy Bopf lbopf at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 06:01:22 UTC 2016

​Hi Juan, David,

Thank you for including us on this thread. From my side, I think what Juan has suggested makes sense, and should work for our needs.

Please also add the following names to the group of users that can set this flag:

Tahlia Richardson <trichard at redhat.com>
Megan Lewis <melewis at redhat.com>
Byron Gravenorst <bgraveno at redhat.com>
Julie Wu <juwu at redhat.com>

Just let me know if you need any further information, or if there are any issues.

Kind Regards,

Lucy

Lucy Bopf
Associate Documentation Program Manager