[Vdsm] infra support for the new stable branch ovirt-4.0

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 07:58:48 UTC 2016

Hi Infra,

(Dan, please ACK/NACK the following)

I'm not sure this is already been worked on, or if it was already configured automatically,
sending just in case to be sure.

Me and Yaniv (CC'd) agreed to continue our maintainer duties and take care of the ovirt-4.0
Vdsm stable branch which was recently created.

I'd like to ask if we have the gerrit permissions and CI jobs ready for the new
branch.

DISCLAIMER: I haven't yet tried to submit (yet alone merge) a patch to the ovirt-4.0
branch, we are still preparing the first backports :)

Thanks,

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D