[ovirt-devel] Errors when upgrading from 4.0 to master

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 11:36:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've found the issue and fixed it in [1].
The problem was that upgrade scripts numbering for 4.0 version was
different between master and ovirt-engine-4.0 branch. We will need to be
careful about that until we will introduce 4.1 db upgrade scripts. This is
planned to be done right after oVirt 4.0 GA, because we didn't want to
complicate cherry picking of patches from master to 4.0.

Martin

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/58604