Adding a new flag to a specific gerrit project?

Lucy Bopf lbopf at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 01:14:23 UTC 2016

Hi David,

Thanks for letting us know. We did notice that Byron's account was having some permissions issues, so this may explain it.

The account ID to use for bgraveno at redhat.com is 1001161.

Just let me know if there is anything else we need to do on our side.

Kind Regards,

Lucy

Lucy Bopf
Associate Documentation Program Manager