Old Jenkins findbugs error ignored

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 10:40:59 UTC 2016

Thanks for reporting this,
Unfortunately Its a known issue without an easy fix. We are now moving all
jobs from old jenkins to new one,
and find bugs is the last one that was left (dao tests was migrated to
standard CI and should be merged soon, followed by disabling the jobs).

For now find bugs job will move to YAML and to the new jenkins soon (this
week hopefully), and work will continue to move it to STD CI, which is more
complex.

e.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 11:34 AM, Tal Nisan <tnisan at redhat.com> wrote:

> Check out this patch:
>
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/58652/
>
> Old Jenkins failed on Findbugs (seems like an env problem, not a findbugs
> analysis failure for that matter).
> Patch was marked as failed CI yet as soon as the new Jenkins finished its
> run it overwritten the failed CI of the old Jenkins and marked as CI passed

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHEV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)