One patch - two failures

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 07:41:07 UTC 2016

Well, this is the only explanation I was able to think of as I haven't been
able to reproduce it locally and definitely there was not any change in 3.5
upgrade scripts for several months (the
03_05_0580_add_default_instance_types.sql script was changed last time on
Jun 2nd 2014).

Anyway it happen again, we can investigate it more.

Thanks

Martin