changes in ovirt website git settings

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 16:40:03 UTC 2016

Quack,

So the master branch is in a bad state now. Garrett was working on
integrating the fix about broken links and just discovered it. If we did
make proper PRs with valid checks before merging this should never
happen, so we guess it was a direct merge.

So, I used a new magic setting (thanks Garrett for the tip) to protect
the master branch. So every change will now go through PRs or be refused.

You can still merge your change yourself in case of emergency, but at
least your fix won't break more things than it solves.

We should probably use this feature on more repositories.

\_o<