[ovirt-engine-dashboard] Request stable branch creation

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 16:29:54 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Sorry, I wasn't able to do that:

$ git push origin HEAD:refs/for/ovirt-engine-dashboard-1.0
! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/ovirt-engine-dashboard-1.0 (branch ovirt-engine-dashboard-1.0 not found)

$ git push origin ovirt-engine-dashboard-1.0
! [remote rejected] ovirt-engine-dashboard-1.0 -> ovirt-engine-dashboard-1.0 (prohibited by Gerrit)

Gerrit 2.9+ should have UI for creating branches:
http://stackoverflow.com/q/20606359

But when I go to Projects / List / <find the one> / Branches,
I don't see any button to create a new branch.

Also, according to https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/#/c/52500/
there should be ssh command "create-branch" which I assume don't have
access to.

Please advise, thanks.