[ACTION REQUIRED] ovirt-system-tests [master] failing on adding secondary storage domain

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sat Jun 18 17:14:05 UTC 2016

Since yesterday master tests are failing persistently [1]
All logs including engine & vdsm can be found on the job, under exported
artifacts, it seems to be failing while trying to import template from
glance.
Barak - can you check if our glance instance is functional ? (which reminds
me we need to add monitoring to it - Nadav, please see if its possible to
add to current icinga)

I've checked the changelog using the git sha1 from engine and vdsm from the
last job that worked, its written in [2].
As for 4.0 job, it has some infra issue with reposync, I hope I can rerun
it soon and see if its also affected.

[1]
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt_master_system-tests/

[2]

Engine change-log: (i.e all changes included since last successful job)

* 01642c6 - core: Use ReplacementUtils (2 days ago) Martin Mucha <
mmucha at redhat.com>
* 27f7590 - engine: Sync gluster servers with virt service (2 days ago)
Sahina Bose <sabose at redhat.com>
* 36fab0b - core: rm VmDevicesMonitoringTest#SERIAL_DEVICE_ID (2 days ago)
Allon Mureinik <amureini at redhat.com>
* 79982e1 - core: VmDevicesMonitoring function reference (2 days ago) Allon
Mureinik <amureini at redhat.com>
* b82f668 - core: final VmDevicesMonitoring#devicesStatusesLock (2 days
ago) Allon Mureinik <amureini at redhat.com>
* 0cfce70 - core: VmDevicesMonitoring empty collections (2 days ago) Allon
Mureinik <amureini at redhat.com>
* c8f5655 - core: buildNewVmDevice variable scope (2 days ago) Allon
Mureinik <amureini at redhat.com>
* b579196 - core: UpdateStoragePoolCommandTest type inference (2 days ago)
Allon Mureinik <amureini at redhat.com>
* ca38fdc - webadmin: User setting of FullScreen propagated to .vv (2 days
ago) Marek Libra <mlibra at redhat.com>
* 799923d - core: Query VMs list on CREATED_BY_USER_ID (2 days ago) Marek
Libra <mlibra at redhat.com>
* bb10ba1 - aaa: Use indexes before string format (2 days ago) Ravi Nori <
rnori at redhat.com>
* 9d25c61 - aaa: Failed to execute login on behalf - for user admin. (2
days ago) Ravi Nori <rnori at redhat.com>
* 1f89a54 - engine: add default IPv[46] values (2 days ago) Yevgeny
Zaspitsky <yzaspits at redhat.com>
* af957e9 - webadmin: Fix dynamic tab reveal logic (3 days ago) Vojtech
Szocs <vszocs at redhat.com>

VDSM changelog: (i.e all changes included since last successful job)

* 583af36 - xmlrpc: Hide fenceNode password in the log (2 days ago) Milan
Zamazal <mzamazal at redhat.com>
* dc443b3 - virt: Allow _recover() to call vm.cont() in any VM state (2
days ago) Shmuel Melamud <smelamud at redhat.com>
* f3ad425 - rpc: Use Suppressed class instead of logging workarounds (2
days ago) Milan Zamazal <mzamazal at redhat.com>
* 8f42783 - doc: Typo fixes in utils.monotonic_time docstring (2 days ago)
Milan Zamazal <mzamazal at redhat.com>

--
Eyal Edri
Associate Manager

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)