ovirt-engine_master_upgrade-from-4.0_el7_merged

Shlomo Ben David sbendavi at redhat.com
Sun Jun 19 13:42:08 UTC 2016

This patch updates the infra-puppet project but i couldn't find any git use
of this project in the specified job, can you guide me please where to
search?

Best Regards,

Shlomi Ben-David | Software Engineer | Red Hat ISRAEL
Phone: +972-54-8008858
IRC: shlomibendavid (on #rhev-integ, #rhev-dev, #rhev-ci)

OPEN SOURCE - 1 4 011 && 011 4 1