Jenkins findbuds configuration

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 16:08:38 UTC 2016

On 06/20/2016 06:02 PM, Yevgeny Zaspitsky wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> It looks like since [1] commit was merged to master the [2] became stale
> as it refers to findbugs-general maven profile that doesn't exist anymore.
>
> Infra team, please update [2] asap, as it faulty marks all patches as -1.
>
> [1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/48687
> [2] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_find-bugs_gerrit
>
> Regards,
> Yevgeny

The fact that the job uses a profile that doesn't exist shouldn't be
problematic, it will just cause a warning. It would be good to remove
that "-Pfindbugs-general" option anynow, to avoid the warning.

I see the job running correctly for many patches. Do you have an example
of a patch where it voted -1 incorrectly?

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain