[JIRA] (OVIRT-408) migrate mailman from linode to PHX and upgrade to mailman 3

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 13:54:36 UTC 2016

Quack again,

So the work is located here: https://gitlab.com/duck-rh/ovirt-infra-ansible
The roles are listed in the requirements.yml file (for Ansible galaxy).

You can have a look at the web interface by adding this to your /etc/hosts:
66.187.230.55 lists.ovirt.org

TLS certificates are not installed here, so HTTP only at the moment. I
guess oVirt uses DigiCert for its certificates IIRC. If not also
letsencrypt is a nice option. I will look into this later.

If you want to experiment with admin rights and are in the Puppet admin
list, then give me your account ID and I will upgrade your account.

\_o<