Please enable gerrit gravatar plugin

Shlomo Ben David sbendavi at redhat.com
Wed Jun 29 08:55:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

Basically the plugin is ready (i've compiled it on my station and checked
on the gerrit test server).

List of actions:

   1. There is no previous plugin so there is nothing to backup
   2. Copy the compiled plugin to the plugins directory
   (home/gerrit2/review_site/plugins)
   3. Restart the gerrit service (to load the new plugin)

The rollback process should be very easy:

   1. Remove the plugin
   2. Restart the gerrit service

The only problematic issue that i see is that the server doesn't has the
latest updates, so currently i don't know for sure what will be missing.
To give you more professional answer ==> i would say to clone the server,
test the plugin on the cloned server and only then to produce it on the
production server.

Best Regards,

Shlomi Ben-David | Software Engineer | Red Hat ISRAEL
Phone: +972-54-8008858
IRC: shlomibendavid (on #rhev-integ, #rhev-dev, #rhev-ci)

OPEN SOURCE - 1 4 011 && 011 4 1