Please enable gerrit gravatar plugin

Shlomo Ben David sbendavi at redhat.com
Wed Jun 29 11:16:39 UTC 2016

I've tested the new plugin on the same environment (OS RHEL 6.5 + gerrit
2.12.2).
The problem is that my test environment has the latest OS updates, and on
the production server (gerrit.ovirt.org) there are 478 M of updates.

Best Regards,

Shlomi Ben-David | Software Engineer | Red Hat ISRAEL
Phone: +972-54-8008858
IRC: shlomibendavid (on #rhev-integ, #rhev-dev, #rhev-ci)

OPEN SOURCE - 1 4 011 && 011 4 1