old.ovirt.org is in google search

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Thu Mar 3 07:09:44 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Now noticed that a google search returned also results from old.ovirt.org.

If we intend to drop it by end of current month, which btw seems
pretty immature to me - perhaps wait half a year or so, we better stop
google from searching and/or returning results from it. robots.txt
should have been enough if done beforehand, not sure what tools exist
now. Adding one won't hurt anyway. Obviously google has specific tools
for webmasters, we probably want if possible something general for
many search engines.
--
Didi