yamlizing findbugs jobs

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 14:57:23 UTC 2016

About https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/46925/

*Juan Hernandez* Mar 7 5:34 PM

Patch Set 14:

The only important thing that is missing is what will happen with the
findbugs reports. Will we still have a report that tells us what bugs
exist, what have been fixed since the last build, etc? If I understand
correctly that is generated by the Jenkins findbugs plugin, and this patch
doesn't use it. Will we preserve the separate findbugs job?

In addition I have recently learned that the "findbugs:findbugs" mojo runs
the checks, but doesn't fail the build if it finds issues. There is a
different "findbugs:check" mojo that runs the check and fails the build
with the first issue. It may be more appropriate for this purpose.

Eyal, David, other infra members, any hint on how to progress with this
patch?

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com