Maintenance Notification: gerrit.ovirt.org Upgrade Today at 17:00 IST (16:00 CET)

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Thu Mar 10 12:00:41 UTC 2016

Hello All.

We plan to upgrade gerrit to a new version today starting at 17:00 IST
(16:00 CET). During the upgrade the gerrit will not be available. This
should not take longer than few hours and I will keep you updated on the
progress.

Please note that we plan to upgrade to the next major version 2.11.8 that
will include UI and non UI changes. Please see summary of release notes and
the link to release notes [1 - 9] below:

- Inline editing (creating of new changes directly from the web browser)
- Change screen (ability edit parent revision, edit now will use inline
editing ui so expect lot of change in the new change screen)
- Bugfixes (in fact the main motivation for upgrade were costant
NullPointerExceptions)

Please let us know if there is anything critical that is preventing us from
this upgrade.

Anton

[1]
https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.11.html

[2]
https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.11.1.html
[3]
https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.11.2.html
[4]
https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.11.3.html
[5]
https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.11.4.html
[6]
https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.11.5.html
[7]
https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.11.6.html
[8]
https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.11.7.html
[9]
https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.11.8.html

--
Anton Marchukov
Senior Software Engineer - RHEV CI - Red Hat