two otopi builds in a single jenkins job

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 07:39:48 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Yesterday I worked on some change to otopi [1].

Changeset 3 failed jenkins.

Changeset 4 [2] succeeded, but was wrongly pushed to a somewhat-old parent.

Then I rebased locally and pushed again, changeset 5 [3].

In changeset 4, the version in master was 1.4.2-something.

After the rebase, the version was 1.5.0-something.

For some reason, changeset 5's build [3] built both 1.4.2- and 1.5.0- .

Any idea why? Some dirty environment?

Also, I now tried to run it again. I do not have a "retrigger" link,
so I tried using [4], input the changeset number, marked patchset 5,
pressed 'Trigger Selected', and now I see on the side:

Triggered Builds
     54697,5
     No jobs triggered for this event

Best,