Add Ondra Machacek to the ovirt-engine-sdk-maintainers

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Mon May 9 09:14:08 UTC 2016

Hello,

Ondra Machacek has been doing a great work with the Java and Python SDKs
for version 4 of the engine, and I'd like to have him as maintainer. I
have already added him to the ovirt-engines-sdk-java-maintainers group,
for the Java SDK, but I don't have permissions to add him to the
ovirt-engine-sdk-maintainers group, for the Python SDK. Would you be so
kind to add him?

Thanks in advance,
Juan Hernandez

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain