ovirt-srv11

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Wed May 11 14:36:34 UTC 2016

Hi,
ovirt-srv11 host is in an empty cluster called 'Production_CentOS', its
quite a strong machine with 251GB of ram, currently it has no VMs and as
far as I can tell isn't used at all.
I want to move it to the 'Jenkins_CentOS' cluster in order to add more VMs
and later upgrade the older clusters to el7(if we have enough slaves in the
Jenkins_CentOS cluster, we could just take the VMs down in the Jenkins
cluster and upgrade). this is unrelated to the new hosts ovirt-srv17-26.

I'm not sure why it was put there, so posting here if anyone objects or I'm
missing something

Thanks

Nadav.