ovirt-srv11

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Thu May 12 13:59:39 UTC 2016

> I was talking about using the hooks before installing the ssds, but if
> that can
> be done reliably also before the upgrade it's also a solution that will
> help
> scratch our current itches sooner.

That's about it. The hook in 3.6 contains the patch I submitted. It does
not work without it at all.
Although you can use rpm from 3.5 in 3.6.

> ^ well, the machines being slaves I think there's no problem having to stop
> them to migrate them, we have already experience with both fabric and
> jenkins
> so I guess it should not be hard to automate with those tools ;)

Yes there is no problem with that. But I am not aware about "stop all
slaves on the host" feature in
oVirt so that would be either manually clicking or we need to fabricate it.
Not a big deal too.

--
Anton Marchukov
Senior Software Engineer - RHEV CI - Red Hat