capacity for more slaves

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Fri May 13 08:50:41 UTC 2016

Hello All.

Then I suggest consider rolling out IPv6 for the slaves right away
especially since it was declared a goal for oVirt 4. This can also simplify
slaves management as we can use SLAC for IP assignment and can solve that
DHCP update problems we had in foreman due to stale mac addresses etc.. the
mac will be coming directly from oVirt mac pools and then SLAC will setup
an IP and we can autoregister in DNS.

Anton.